Conference programme of self-consumption
Effie Solar 2020 will open in less than a month, with the first two halls already completed and published, and the third and fourth halls pending the latest confirmations.
Those attending the 1st 100% virtual solar energy fair will be able to attend, among many other things, several conferences held by experts and professionals in the industry. The first conferences that we are going to present are about self-consumption, which will be held on March 12th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The attendance to all these conferences is included for all visitors.
Here is the conference programme:
- 09:00-10:00 Óscar Gómez, CEO of SolarProfit ⮕ “Opening conference”
- 10:00-11:00 Luis Navarro, Managing Director of Cubierta Solar ⮕ “The benefits of photovoltaic self-consumption for companies and a successful case study”
- 11:00-12:00 Gerard Bel Piñero, founder of Pylon Network ⮕ “Collective self-consumption”
- 12:00-13:00 Jorge Morales de Labra, Managing Director of Geoatlanter ⮕ “Self-consumption”
- 13:00-14:00 Ignacio Valdeolmillos, Product Manager - EV Energy Storage and Renewable Energy of Carlo Gavazzi ⮕ “Advantages of monitoring in photovoltaic systems”
- 14:00-15:00 Jordi García, CEO of Becquel ⮕ “Self-consumption as a real solution to energy change”
For more details on this topic and other conferences click here.